Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yay new old photos

So today I had a really shitty sleep. I ended up getting up and showered and sat on the couch with BFF for a while. He was on the computer and showed me some pics from when we vacationed in Jasper in July. Well there is one of me sitting on the bed in our hotel room and my god... I am SO FAT!!! I seriously said outloud "oh my god, look at me!?!". However I am making great progress so I dont need to worry about looking that fat anymore AND I can also use it as inspiration

So congrats boys and girls you get another picture of me in a "before like state" (becuase techincally this photo is "during" however the term "before like state" will suffice for any picture I post until i get to my goal weight hahaha)

TADA:




There it is... all I can say is... WOW !

Anyway 2 more days until WI... I dont really have anything exciting to say other than Weight watchers rocks... I made burgers and fries for supper and it tasted awesome and I stayed OP so BAM take that!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW is right, such a huge difference you are looking awesome!! Keep it up, you're doing great!!

Maddds

Sephgirl said...

I love how photos really show the journey in a way that the numbers can't. You have worked really hard and it shows! You look beautiful in both pictures but so much happier in the more current. Good for you! I love that you are doing this so young. You will save yourself years of heartache and health issues by taking care of it now. Congratulations on all your hard work and good for you for starting over fresh! :)