Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Its offical

Well I am ofically skinny.

Since I have a professional job now and need to wear dressy clothes everyday I went to go shopping after work today for a few more dress shirts as I only had about 5. I was trying to find Reitmans and I knew there was one a few blocks from work. Well I saw the sign for Reitmans, pulled into the parking lot but I pulled into the wrong enterance. I drove passed Penningtons and I had an "A HA!" moment. I was thinking to myself well if I cannot find Reitmans I can try Penningtons! Then I had a HUGE "AHA" moment.. I cant wear size 14 anything anymore!! So seeing as I cannot fit into plus size clothes anymore and have no need for the speciality stores I am offcally skinny !! WOOWHOOO!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's great, isn't it??? Me too!