Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Uhoh!

I swear I havent been neglecting my blog I have just been busy AND lacking the internet.

Quick update, still losing down to 183 as of last week. I put on an outfit I havent worn in a few weeks and its bigger, im excited about that! WI tomorrow!

I am so sick and tired of my job as pretty much everybody knows so today was the day - I left my house at 9am with 40 resumes and drove to town and passed them out. I got a job offer within an hour but turned it down because the idiot did not understand the concept of "Will not work nights" (the girl who accepted my resume wrote in block letters right on it that I would not work nights!) To make it clear I explained to the silly man that if I loved working nights that much, I wouldnt be looking for a new job in the first place!

Um other than that, just life... I can walk outside again because its spring and the ice and snow is all melted off the roads, now I only have to deal with mud (with all the stains on the carpet from dukes belly I am *almost* starting to like the idea of snow and ice more because a wet tumm tumm is better than a wet and muddy tumm tumm all over mommys white carpet...and bed!)

So yes I shall update tomorrow possibly if I have any important news (such as if I get a job! haha)

Till next time

No comments: