Friday, March 21, 2008

WI (early)

Ok all so I decided to WI today before I leave for NS because I am not bringing my scale with me (how neurotic would that be?!).

So WI today 181!! I am only supposed to Wi on monday but oh well.

Wooowoo thats 54.5 lbs. only 45.5 to go.

I am going to be gone until april 15th so i think that I will just WI on the following monday as I normally would. I just dont want to start using somebody elses scale. So today is the 21 ...the monday after I return will be the 21 so lets aim for 10 pounds while im gone. I know I am going to get a tonne of activity in becuase I will be out and about alot with my friends and family and of course my puppy.

So if i am lucky my next weight update will be showing me around 170 *crosses fingers*

I will post most likely satruday afteroon or sunday morning to let you all know I got home safe

till then

2 comments:

John Rambo's Wife said...

WOW! You are just kicking the scale! Hope everything goes well while you are home. Keep me posted. :)

Unknown said...

Have a great trip and enjoy being home!