Thursday, April 10, 2008

Long over due update

So It has been a few weeks since ive posted anything, mostly as I have been home and dont really have anything interesting to say. But, I do have some great news from the past few days that I just have to share.

1) I signed back up for etools and got back on track (no more eating whatever I want, the local food that I cant get in AB would have me 55 pounds heavier in no time if I didnt limit myself!!)
2) I baked up a storm over the last 2 weeks and I have decided that I have done enough baking so that will eliminate that temptation (althought I was very good and whatever I made I packaged it up and delivered it to friends and family to get it out of my house)
3) I have exercised for 3 days in a row and earned 18 AP this week so far!! This is my number one problem, sticking to an exercise plan on any sorts. So far this week I am kicking my own ass and intend to keep it up.

AND most importantly... I hit a new milestone with one of my personal goals. It is day 101 that I have not had any pop to drink!! how INCREDIBLE is that?

So overall I am feeling great! I dont have my own scale to weigh myself on which is making me sad but I am taking all the right steps to make sure that I am successful while I am away on vacation and also to make sure I am on track to reaching my goal. I know I will do it by my birthday. I am so motivated right now and I am going to bust my butt off to get there! I cant wait to get back to Alberta and get on my scale to see my progress (lol for all of you scale junkies out there you can imagine how weird this is because I do weigh myself a few times a week... sometimes a few times a day!!)

2 comments:

Lisa aka water_nymph said...

Good for you!!!!! I love the new enthusiasm and am rooting for you!!

butterfly said...

Fantastic blog! Congrats on eliminating the pop! That's something I haven't been able to do. Granted I've always been a diet coke girl (preference over regular), but it's still something I'd like to nix one day. It's a bunch of useless chemicals that my body does not need and could be better used cleaning old change and unclogging drains.

I'm glad I came across your blog, and congratulations to you and your achievements.