Monday, April 28, 2008

A year in review

So I know it is a few days early but *happy 1 year anniversary* to me!

In the past year lots of crazy and exciting things have happened for me. The two big ones are that I got on track with Weight Watchers and lost over 50 pounds (although I could have easily made it to goal already if I could just REALLY stick to it hahah) and I moved pretty much the whole way across the country, away from my entire family and all of my friends to Alberta.

I have held a job for 10 months that I absolutely dispised by the end of it but I survived. I have a job interview lined up for tomorrow morning at a car dealership so that is very exciting (also exciting is the fact that I actually know how to drive in the city to said location LOL ...god I hate driving in Edmonton) So hopefully I will be able to report back with good news about that potential job. (I really hope I get it, I cannot even begin to describe how badly I want that job)

In the past year I have also been homeless... crazy I know but it happened for about a month!

I went home on a "vacation"... it wasnt truely meant to be a vacation as my cousin had passed away so it started out as a trip for a funeral but I had to make the best of times. Duke had his first (and hopefully LAST) trip on an airplane... it was more nerve wrecking for his mommy than it was for him.

I dont really have much else to say on this... other than for this next year coming I am hoping to a) get a new job, b) consolidate my bills (mom if you are reading this I have been thinking long and hard and I will be hitting up the bank as soon as I get my first pay stub!) c) try to pay off 50% of what I owe by next may (sounds crazy but I can live off of cheerios and salad if the need be LOL)

No comments: