Monday, February 25, 2008

50 pounds

WOOOWHOOOOOOOO I did it, I have lost 50.5 pounds! I weighed exactlyy 185 today! That means only 50 pounds till goal!!

Here are my update photos. I apologize for the angle and that my head is cut out but autotimer can only do so much hehe.
Also when I pasted the comparison pics all together they arent all the same size but you have to bear with me I dont have a photo editing program!






Look at how much better my back looks from 50 pounds ago HOLY COW!!!
And do you see that? I have the startings of a collar bone OMG!!! And can we say waist? I have a waist!! This is amazing. I also can see a big difference in my face...
I will take some nice pictures later on today of me in regular clothes also. I just wanted to get these up first thing for Shrunk instead of making her wait all day hehe.

So either tonight or tomorrow check back for other update photos. Seeing as I just got home from work I am not exactly "nice photo" ready haha.

Till next time :)

13 comments:

Marisa_Lyn285 said...

Wow, you look great! Excellent split screens. That's a great idea taking pictures in the same clothes all along.

Shrunk said...

THANKS for posting right away! I'm so happy that you didn't make me wait all day. I was here checkin' your blog the second my coffee was ready LOL! I am SOoooo excited for you Gorgeous! LOOK AT YOU!!! You look so awesome and I bet you feel great too. I hope you've posted these pics are up on the board because you really should share this with everyone. What an inspiration!

Neyomi said...

Hey Gorgeousaurus...WTG and Congratulations! You can totally see the difference, you look terrific! I was wondering how you were doing, I hadn't heard anything last week! Keep it up!!

Carolyn said...

That's so amazing. You look great! I can't believe yoru ARMS... that gives me hope! ahaha

Natalie said...

Just found your blog. Congrats on the loss! That's amazing!

eSpaces said...

you look great! I love that you took photos from all angles along the way.

Joni said...

OMG hon!!!!! That is awesome way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paige'smom said...

Hey there Candace!!

Good for you girl!

You look FANTASTIC!!!!

Hope to chat with you soon!

PM

BellaBoo said...

You sexy beast you!! I am very happy for you!! Now you gotta come see me in the city so I can give you a big hug!

Izzy said...

You look FANTASTIC!! That's great, I'm so proud and excited for you!

Izzy said...

You look FANTASTIC!! That's great, I'm so proud and excited for you!

John Rambo's Wife said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!! WOW!! Yay, I think I have a new inspiration. :) If you want to check out my blog you are more then welcome. chickideefarmgirl.blogspot.com I'm looking forward to keeping up with you!

Anonymous said...

Your're looking fantastic, you really have made good solid changes, keep up the good work. Love Ya, Mom,XOXOXOX