Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shemales and evading the po-po

So last night I come back to work and am bored out of my mind...I realize tonight on the drive to work I didnt even THINK to update my blog haha. So I have 2 stupid stories then some stuff that might be more interesting.

1) last night I was driving 100 in a 70 zone and drove RIGHT by the cops! so when I get to the intersection just down the road I was so turning off the road becuase I figured they would follow me then pull me over ... well I took a right at the intersection and a random left somewhere on that particular road... the cops never followed me ...that or I lost them becuase I lost myself... I had no freaking clue where I was LOL 5 minutes of driving around messed up curved roads ive never been on before I found my way back to the road I work on.

2) tonight I am driving to work (dont worry I wasnt speeding) and I am turning onto
the street I work on and there is a political sign in the ditch (thats where they put it up, it wasnt thrown into the ditch) and I glanced at it and I swear it said "Shemale" I slammed on the breaks and did a double take LOL turns out it actually said "Schmale" ... I was a little disappointed when I realized I was wrong LOL I am amused by the stupidest stuff!

So I started applying for more new jobs, they arent in town though so I would still have to drive to and from work but I need out of nights. Other bad job related news - one girl is quitting and the other is having problems with her pregnancy so shes out on medical leave so I am so going to be guilt tripped into staying here I know it... but I gotta move on.

I dont really have much else to say other than I have been without internet for a week so thus the lack of blog updates however I am going to first of all - find my digital camera this week and then take some update photos to post to celebrate my 50 pounds lost woowhooo. So till then (or until I get something better to say lol)

No comments: