Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ch-ch-changes!

I just realized that I deleted my whole blog and I DID have some rewards for myself for when I got to a certain goal previously posted on my blog! However, things change so does my mind (and quite often at that hahaha) so I have a new list of goals (that I dont think I really had planned out that far before) and thought up some rewards that I will buy myself to reaching said goals.

My 50% there goal - New wallet and purse... why... becuase my stupid purse decided to bust the zipper on me one random morning on the way home from work (i swear it was not broken when I got in the car, it was when I got home!)

168 lbs - havent picked out anything yet but I will let you know after I hit 185... I will have to think about it haha, maybe I will go pick a new pair of glasses out or something, I will keep you all posted

152 lbs - I have no clue why I picked this number, I think its half way between healthy weight and goal weight... anyway I am going to get my hair cut and colored at this point... I need to wait a few more months for it to be long enough for me to cut all the black dye out of it (like a year and a half after the fact!)

Goal - this super cute dress i saw in the catologue me thinks, and a cute pair of shoes to match it!

I still plan on getting tattooed all to hell (haha that makes it sound like I dont want to but I do! I just like to say things differently) But that depends on money and I am not exactly rich right now!

I also plan on using the money from my change jar to try to buy a treadmill in the next few months... It will be a big investment as they are pretty expensive but canadian tire has them on sale all the time and it will be worth it, I loved having a treadmill at home when I was living with mom and dad. It will help for the cold weather days when I dont want to leave my house!

Till next time

1 comment:

Girl on a Mission... said...

Thanks for adding me to your daily read. Maybe it was sign for your blog to be deleted- fresh start and new beginnings.

I love the poem by Robert Frost, we studied that poem in Grade 7. Its a poem that we should apply to all aspects in our life.

Thanks for stopping by!