Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back To Work

Its that day again, first day back to work! Which means I have plenty of time to update my blog. I wasnt really online much over my 4 days off so an update is probably due.

BFF goes back to work on tuesday for two weeks up in Fort McMurray. It is going to be lonely but I figure I will take the time to do my spring cleaning (see I want it to be warm so badly that I just pretend that spring cleaning will make spring come like ...tomorrow!) I did a little bit this week (probably worked up some AP's doing it too!) But I want to get it completed, my house as been a mess for a while as ive been too tired from working to do anything (plus winter blahs!)

I missed WI day on monday *oopsies* but I feel great so im sure that I did just fine. I will report back on monday to let everybody know what my 2 week loss/gain is.

Other than that my life has been pretty boring. I managed to pick up my pay cheque on wednesday and have all by 50 dollars spent by thursday morning (aaah bills!) I pay on my credit card and line of credit everytime I get paid so thats half of my cheque right there... this is another reason im really wanting that new job, better hours, more of them and bigger pay cheques even if I made less money per hour!

So for now I am going to wrap this one up but just wanted to let everybody know that I am still here just been on days off and when I have something interesting to say I will tell you!

Ps it was one of the girls birthdays today, there is cake AND kfc in teh fridge OH CRAP (i dont like kfc so its all good but i was craving cake yesterday)

No comments: