Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The dreadmill is my new BFF

Well this morning the forecast was giving rain! That's just fine, I knew this last night so I decided to go on the treadmill. All I can say is boy im glad I have access to one becuase holy smokes while I was getting in my cardio for the day it started to pour!

Menu today:
Breakfast:
Protein shake (5pts)
Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich with cheese (5 pts)
Snack:
1 Orange (2pts)
Supper:
Lean Cuisine Chicken Club Panini (7pts)
2 100 calorie aero bars (4 pts)
Snack:
Havent had much for vegetables today so will be having raw veggies with 1/2 cup tzatziki (1 pt)

AP:
60 mins treadmill - 4AP
and plan on another 4 AP with strength training.

Tomorrow is WI day, from my sneak peaks I am down about 3.5 pounds. I will definitely be sure to post tomorrow but if I am down another 3.5 that means I am only about 4 lbs away from my 10% which I am very excited about (10 weeks to get my 10% would be amazing!).

Dont forget the biggest loser is on tonight (YAY that means I get my pedicure hahaha) and thursday will be the start of my 30 day shred so I will also be posting measurements and hopefully will have the chance to take some "before" pictures. I will be posting pictures for comparison to my old ones as the weight comes off but I want specific before/after pictures to see what the 30 day shred can really do for me in one months time!

Seeing as I choose the 30 Day Shred for my fitness goal for October, I think that I am going to try to start (and actually finish this time) couch to 5K for the months of November and December. It seems to me if I remember correctly that C25K is a 9 week program so I am very much so considering this to be an option.

Till next time
C

No comments: