Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WI #9

WI went awesome this morning! I am down to 196.2 (-3.8lbs this week). So that puts me 4.2lbs away from my 10% and 15.2lbs away from the lowest weight I was the last time I was on WW, before I got pregnant. So not too shabby at all I must say.

Today's Menu:
Breakfast:
Protein Shake (5pts)
Lunch:
Protein Shake (5pts)
Supper:
Turkey Sandwich with cheese (5pts)
2.5 cups steamed veggies (0pts)
Snacks:
100 cal aero bar (2pts)
1 cup fresh pineapple (1pt)
1/2 cup each kiwi fruit and strawberries (1.5pts)

AP:
So far ive done a 60 min walk with baby L (4 AP) and will be doing another 30 mins of arms (2 AP)

I am getting kind of sick of having protein shakes twice a day but I have been buying milk by the gallon and that is a lot for one person, if I just have shakes twice a day it will be gone sooner (hopefully before its expiration date).

So I start 30 day shred tomorrow. My plan is to still do 60 min walks everyday as well. I have heard that my ass will totally get kicked by the shred so we will see how that goes, but when it comes right down to it, I usually walk outside so L can get some fresh air.

As promised I am going to post my measurements tonight, and will compare again in 30 days after the shred. I went a little overboard and measured all over my body but whatever! (I only started taking my measurements 3 weeks ago and have just been doing them each week with WI so far im already down 11 inches in the past three weeks!)

So as of today:
Upper Arm: 13.5 inches
Fore Arm: 9.5 inches
Bust: 39.5 inches
Waist: 42.25 inches
Hips: 44.5 inches
Thigh: 25.75 inches
Above Knee: 20.5 inches
Calf: 15.25 inches

I also want to take some pics in my workout gear just to see if the shred will really make THAT big of a difference.(Here's hoping) I will probably take and post those tomorrow morning!

Well I must put my kiddo to bed, hes starting to fall asleep in his swing set (dont worry I am a good mommy, hes already had his bath, fed, "teeth" brushed, bedtime stories and snuggles!)

Till next time
C

No comments: