Saturday, September 26, 2009

What a boring day!

I realized today another reason (as if I didnt have enough) why this town depresses me. Baby L and I went for a walk this afternoon and there was absolutely no traffic! Its a saturday for crying out loud! When the town pretty much shuts down on the weekend that screams loud and clear that it was an excellent idea for me to move to AB. I miss it so much, cant wait to go back. I am only staying here for my little man to meet his family.

Today's Menu:
Breakfast:
Protein Shake (5pts)
Lunch:
Cheesy Chicken Pasta (6 pts)
Supper:
Going to Boston Pizza!
Having some sort of Caesar wrap, a salad and water (10 pts)


So we are heading out to BP around 430 for supper this evening. Afterwards I get to see my other baby boy (Mom wont let me have Dukie Dukes here so he is staying at his grammy and grampies!) Then sometime this evening I want to fit in some more activity. Ive already walked with baby L for an hour so thats 4 AP, I will probably do some lower body work for another 2 pts.

Not a very exciting day at all so I am going to end it here.
Till next time
C

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Good ol' small town we're from eh?

I really hope I get to see you while you are in NS!!! Maybe I can convince the bf to go down there for a weekend.