Friday, September 25, 2009

Friendly Competition

So I was really bright today! It all started on facebook, my status read "C seriously needs to shower, cardio + me = a sweaty MESS! but at least my ass is getting smaller". My brother and one of our colleagues (we work at the same dealership) have recently started going to boot camp and trying to get fit together, so reading this they posted some comments. K said "Is this a new thing or are you just trying to keep up with S" (S is my bro). So being the cheeky bastard I am my response was "No S is trying to keep up with me, hes trying to lose the baby belly too". Well from there all hell broke loose.

Well not really I am a tad bit over dramatic haha. S proposed that "the first one to have a 6 pack out of the three of us wins". So K being competitive was totally for it and I am not about to turn down a challenge. Only thing is they are both boys so chances of them losing a tonne of weight way faster than me is very likely. However, I highly doubt that the two of them would lose so much as to be a totally ripped 6 pack abs kind of guy. SOOOOOOO If I am really lucky I will win hahaha. If either of them win the two losers take the winner out for steak dinner. I don't eat steak so if I win, its TBD but it will be "Worth my while" says K. haha

So I will keep you posted on that but it should be fun, a little competition hasn't hurt anybody... well except anorexics! But the three of us do not anorexics make!

Here is my menu for today:
Breakfast:
Protein shake (5pts)
Snack:
WW banana muffin (3 pts)
Lunch:
Sweet and Sour Chicken stirfry with rice (5pts)
Snack:
Activia Yogurt (2pts)
Supper:
Haven't had anything yet, not feeling very hungry but I have 9 points left so I really ought to have something. I may have some whole wheat macaroni, with chicken and tomato sauce.

Activity - Haven't done it yet but it will be 30 mins of weights (got to get the buff arms so I can lug Baby L around. (I referred to him as little L this afternoon and got that jamiroquai song stuck in my head!) and will also do 60 mins of cardio for a total of 6 AP's.

I will end this post with this - I recently ordered the 30 Day Shred from amazon.ca. I have decided that I am going to start it on October 1st. So I will be posting before and after photos as well as my before and after measurements. I am not expecting a miracle but the dvd itself claims you can lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days. I just want the benefits from the exercise. Hopefully gain some muscle, boost my metabolism, gain some strength and lose some inches.
I will be able to post my review on October 31st! I am pretty excited for this, I have heard that it is very difficult!

That's it for now!
C

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were back blogging. Glad to see you. And I've been contemplating doing the 30 day shred. I've seen some good things come of it...so I'll be watching curiously to see if you like if. If so, I may be on board for November...

Phoenix said...

Haha that's cool that S is also getting in shape too. Man there must be something in the water!

I suppose I could start posting what I eat too and all that point stuff now that I am back on WW. I have a little tracker thing they give you but it could be good to record it in a blog too like back in our LJ days! :P