Monday, September 28, 2009

How long does getting thin take?

Today was a pretty good day. Baby L woke up at 630 had something to eat then went back to sleep till 9am. It was a good sleep in! He had an appointment today and I had lots of errands to run so we left the house around 1245pm and didn't return home until almost 330pm. But we got all kinds of great things accomplished.

We went and got some groceries today. I stocked up on some snack foods! I got some cadbury thins bars, as well as 100 calorie aero (with caramel) and kitkat bars. The other day I had a craving for popcorn so I also picked up some plain microwave popcorn.

Here is just a quick list of the rest of what I picked up:

  • Fresh Fruit (Oranges, kiwi, strawberries, and pineapple)
  • Fresh Veggies (Broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, carrots)
  • Frozen mixed vegetables
  • Supplies to make WW friendly nachos (Low fat shredded cheese, FF sour cream and baked nacho chips)
  • Crystal Light
  • Lean Cuisine Panini's (they were on sale!)
  • Pita's
  • A loaf of WW bread
  • Extra Lean sliced turkey
  • FF cheese slices
I also had to go to walmart to pick up some things for L. So we had a pretty good afternoon out and about!

The menu today:
Breakfast:
Protein shake (5pts)
Lunch:
Lasagna (8pts)
Supper:
Turkey Sandwich with Cheese (5pts)
Snack:
1 Activia Yogurt (2pts)

And my AP's:
L and I went for a walk outside (after the rain clouds cleared up) 60 mins (4AP)

Planning on doing 2 of my exercise dvd's in about 45 minutes time which will be another 4 AP.

I had a good laugh when I was reading L his bedtime story. I picked him up the classic Winnie The Pooh books so I could start reading to him at bedtime and tonight we were on the one where Pooh goes to visit Rabbit and upon leaving gets stuck in the door on the way out. Here is the quote that made me laugh when they were trying to get Pooh unstuck:

..."We shall have to wait for you to get thin again."
"How long does getting thin take?" asked Pooh anxiously.
"About a week, I should think."

If only!
Till next time
C

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Hahah awesome quote!