Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy Day

Oi Today was such a busy day at work. I am very proud of myself for taking Duke for a small walk just now. I got home and didnt expect to leave the house again but I promised Duke this morning we would walk when I got home so after I made myself some supper then did dishes we went for our walk.

So I have had a good OP day so far:

Breakfast:
1.5 cups of honey nut cheerios - 4 points

Lunch:
Booster juice "Strawberry Sunshine" Smoothie - 7 Points

Supper:
Sandwich - 6.5 points.

Total: 17.5 points.

So ive got 7.5 points left for the day. Its only 7:30 right now so I will probably have a snack before bed. I bought some bananas today so maybe I will have some FF yogurt with a banana or something. I also have some WW bagels and cottage cheese that need to be eaten as well.

I have also had 1000 ml's of water today so I want to try to manage to guzzle down another 500 mls before bed

My Exciting news for the day. My new tv stand arrived at the furniture store yesterday... I got paid today so I am going to pay the rest of it off on Friday and schedule a day to go get it (cant go until my sweetie comes back from work).

No comments: