Thursday, June 19, 2008

MMM milkshake

Today was crazy busy because of the sale... I feel kind of bad for my coworker because shes stuck working the weekend alone and its going to be INSANE!! But I really could stand the weekend off.

Today I feel very satisfied in terms of hunger.

Breakfast/Lunch:
Booster Juice "Very Berry" smoothie - 7 points

Supper:
French Fries - 5 points
Big sandwich - 6.5 points

Total - 18.5

So I have 6.5 points left. I am surprised that ive not been starving all day because I missed breakfast. I decided to sleep in till 6 this morning (normally I leave my house by 6!) So I didnt have time to pack anything into my purse to bring with me for my drive.

When I got home I emptied all of the garbage out of my car and my sweeties truck. I also cleaned the surfaces in the truck (dash windows etc) and I plan to vacuum the truck and my car out tomorrow. My car is soooooooo filthy!!

Tomorrow I am going to do some shopping. I have to cash my cheque, pay off whats left oweing on our new tv stand arrange a day to pick that up, get a new pair of sneakers (for starting C25K... my roommates dog pooped in mine, I threw them out!) I really should tell roommie that I want him to pay for my new shoes ... anyway regardless I am going to have a great day tomorrow! I have decided its going to be awesome :)

To use the last of my points today I think I may make a chocolate milkshake :) Its times like these when I am happy mom bought me a magic bullet blender thing for christmas LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Momma is alwys thinking of you, glad your're enjoying the BULLET!, Love Ya, Mom XOXOX