Monday, June 16, 2008

My bright idea

So last night just after I posted I had an amazing idea.
if I can do this running thing, i mean really do it and learn to run and stick to it... if each week that I completed the workouts for the C2K5 I put say... 10 dollars into a jar if it only took the 9 weeks to finish the program thats 90 dollars I would have saved up.

If there were a few weeks that I have to repeat in order to not feel like im pushing myself too hard then that would be even more money. My bright idea is use this money I save up to buy a really great pair of running shoes as a gift to myself. This will be a big accomplishment for me and I think it is definitely worthy of a reward!

WI today showed me down 3 pounds from last week (uggh i went back up to 187 last week) so im at 184 today... im really hoping this exercise and PLANNING that I am doing will get me over this hump. I want to get to goal by christmas so I am going to have to do the work to get there.

I dont remember who it is on the ww boards but in their siggy they have "if you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got" and this is so true. I need to step things up a notch and I know that I can do it. I just have to plan well. I did go to the grocery store today and picked up a variety of low point foods so we will see how this week goes.

Lastly for this post, I am going to try to start updating everyday and putting my food log on my blog. It helps give me the accountability!

No comments: