Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm happy, Hope youre happy too!

What a great day today (see told you it would be)
The sky is looking a little bit stormy right now so we might have a thunderstorm today(I hope the hell not the roommates dog scratched at my door last night cus of a thunder storm... when i got up this morning she had actually managed to remove a CHUNK of wood from the door frame ...its at least 15 inches long and 1 inch wide at its largest point! Not a nice way to wake up in the middle of the night when you are scared of thunderstorms and have your own dog to comfort)

Otherwise today I went and paid for the tv stand got some new sneakers (WOOT! I am super psyched now!) and since I could literally eat subway everyday I got a foot long sub to eat for breakfast and lunch LOL

Breakfast:
6 inch turkey sub - 6 points

Lunch:
6 Inch turkey sub - 6 points

Supper:
HUGE salad with a little bit of vinegrette and chicken - 3 points
Low Fat french fries - 6 points

Snacks:
Hot chocolate - 1 point
2 small bananas - 2 points
1 WW bagel - 2 points
Peanut butter = 2 points.

Total:28 points

So I used 3 flex points today but mmm PB and bananas on a toasted bagel... sooo worth it to go over my daily total by a few points.

I spent the rest of my day cleaning. I vacuumed then steam cleaned the carpets in the hallway and living room, vacuumed/cleaned out the car and truck, dusted, did a little laundry, washed down the walls in my living room. I walked the dogs then I started having some down time.

Tomorrow is laundry, steam cleaning the carpet in the bedroom, moving furniture around to clean the carpets under them and I might do my first c2k5 work out becuase I am very excited about it now that I have new sneakers (they are super pretty blue and white) they even have reflectors on the back for if i was ever running in the dark (which I wouldnt around here... too many wild animals in this area) But still... i have reflectors hahah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You really are rockin' it. Looking forward to hearing how you like the C25K. It was rough for me at the start...I must admit.