Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's raining, It's pouring

Well as you can tell by my title, it decided to rain today. I am all but impressed! I was really hoping to start my running today. The only reason why I am not going out in the rain is because (as some of you may know) I live in an area where we have all of 2 paved streets in the town. Thus rain = mud = messy = not ruining my new shoes on the first day.

So instead I am going to have to switch things around! I am going to do my 20 min basic pilates DVD and maybe go on my gazelle (gag... i hate that thing its soooo painfully boring!!) But I will get some AP in this afternoon.

I also have to clean some more. I ended up not doing anything yesterday in terms of house work *oops* heheh.

I have planned what im having for supper so I can already put my menu up for the day :)

Breakfast:
FF blueberry yogurt - 2 points

Lunch:
Subway (again im an addict)
Foot long Turkey with mustard - 12 points

Supper:
1 Serving Campbell's Cheesy chicken and rice casserole - 8 points (yum)

Total: 22 points
If I find myself really hungry after supper I still have 3 points left for a snack plus whatever I earn for AP today. Worst case scenario I can make a big yummy salad for a very low amount of points (depending if I put dressing or not)

My exciting news for the day I did go to town and got myself a Timex watch. As you probably figured out I am doing my C25K outside so I need some way to track my time. I got a Timex because it has a stopwatch/timer feature and will beep at particular increments so I will know when to start running/ walking again! Its black and pink :) It also has a pulse feature so im pretty excited about that too because it was only 40 dollars!!

WI tomorrow (actually excited for this one!)

No comments: