Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WI and update

So I didnt update yesterday because I didnt go online after work. WI showed me as down 1 pound (GRRRRR I was looking forward to seeing 181!!) So I was showing 183 but this morning when I weighed it was showing 181 again (I took 183 becuase it was still down one pound!) But for sure next week I *hope* I will be out of the 180s.

Yesterday's Menu:

Breakast:
FF yogurt - 2 points

Lunch:
Booster juice smoothie - 8 points

Supper
11 points - casserole

Todays is pretty much the same thing but so far Ive only had a smoothie. I have left overs from that casserole in the fridge waiting for me when I get home. I will probably have a yogurt and fruit as well.

In C25K news - its been raining since sunday I am so disappointed. Too bad I didnt have a tread mill (sigh)

No comments: