Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Simplicity at its best

I rediscovered something last night - How much i really enjoy a mixed salad with ranch dressing.

Tonight for 6 points I am having a HUGE bowl of salad made up of:

Romaine Lettuce
Mushrooms
Green and red peppers
Onion
Tomato
Shredded cheese
and low cal ranch dressing.

All I can say is YUM! It has made for a very enjoyable meal. I have quite a few points left over today so if I am hungry for a snack later I may make some nachos :) All OP of course!

I didnt get online yesterday to update but it was WI day and I was down 1 pound woowhoo. I am well on my way to achieving my birthday goal weight.

I am sitting at 152 days pop free! How nutty is that? Pretty incredible I think... I am about 5 weeks away from the 6 month mark (july first will be 6 full months) I am just amazed with myself.

So goals for this week, keep walking the dogs everyday, stay within my points and count every bite and just take care of myself :)

1 comment:

mydogrebel said...

Hi there..my name is Tammy...I am your Moms b/f daughter...your mom suggested I contact you as I never thought about it but Im having some issues with my health and weight...you sure seem to be on the right track...my blogger user name is mydogrebel or I will add you on facebook that would be better for me..until later...all the best...Tammy