Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Practice week

So I am thinking this week is going to be my intro to being back on track.

Not that I plan on going over my points or anything but I am trying to make sure that I track, drink my water, get my AP's, make good choices and plan! I dont want to be too hard on myself but I need to get back into the swing of things and I think giving myself a week to "get used to it" before I get too hard on myself if I

Next week I am going to count as week one back OP (even though im going to be OP this week... )

But anyway here is what I have had for food today. I am allowed 25 points per day.

Breakfast:

6 inch turkey sub from subway (with cheese) - 6 points

Lunch:

Hamburger with cheese,ketchup and mustard - 12 points

Snacks:
Cheese and crackers - 3 points
FF yogurt - 1 point

Which puts me up to 22 points so far today. Ive also had 1000ml's of water so far... I plan on getting another 1000 in before the day is out.

In an effort to save money I am going to start packing lunches to take to work. something really great is that ive learned to actually like mustard so I will save points by bringing sandwiches without mayo!

I am not sure what im going to do for activity today but I plan on doing something before bed tonight!
Today has been a success!

No comments: