Saturday, October 10, 2009

30 Day Shred - Day 10

So today is the last day on level 1 of my Shred. I am looking forward to trying something more challenging. My body hasnt 100% adapted to Level 1 but I feel if I move on now and push my body harder it will only yield better results!

Ive already had breakfast - oatmeal and 1 cup of 1% milk (5pts)

I havent planned out the rest of my day yet but tomorrow and monday I will have to plan well as I am invited to my cousins place for turkey tomorrow, and monday with my mom. I am not very worried. I am content with not having dessert! I like to avoid using my flex points and activity points but at least with activity I know ive at least earned them. I just want to be super careful because I really want to hit my 10% this week.

I am one of those people who cant keep herself off the scale! Yesterday I was already showing myself down half a pound so I only have 1.6 pounds to go!

Well I must be off, its time to tidy up the house and get on with my saturday!
Till next time
C

No comments: