Thursday, October 15, 2009

30 Day Shred - Day 15 & WI results

So its been a few days since ive had a chance to write! Ive still been doing well. I am somewhat bummed about yesterdays WI, I was a STS. But the way I see it is, I have probably gained some muscle (I know I have I am so much stronger than before) and it was thanksgiving (still counted my points but used AP AND flex which I never really do) so I will take it over a gain!

As for the shred. O.M.G. I am so glad that I didnt watch level 2 until the morning of day 11( I was going to do level 2 that night) and let me tell you it scared the hell out of me, so imagine if I watched it on day one haha. Anywho it is very tough!!! I am still waking up sore every morning but it feels so good!

Today's menu:
Breakfast:
1 cup strawberries & 4 TBSP's cool whip (2pts)
Lunch:
1 cup WW spaghetti (3pts)
1/2 cup pasta sauce (2pts)
2 cups steamed veggies (0pts)
1 cup 1% milk (2pts)
Supper:
I have some chicken in the freezer that needs to be used up, I think I may have a panini! I also plan to get in that second glass of milk!
Snacks:
Yogurt (2pts)

So last night I bundled baby L all up and we went shopping. I needed to get him some formula but picked up the cutest snowsuit for him! Its chocolate brown and blue and has baby tigger on it. It has a little tail and ears on the hood (so cute!)

But I felt kind of like an ass hole while I was out. I dont know why this happened, being overweight I find I have a little bit more understanding and lack of judgement towards people who are over weight... but it is like every single person I walked by who was overweight, I noticed! Like REALLY noticed! I didnt look at them and think anything rude, but I dont understand why I was thinking to myself, things like "wow that person is so big". Am I becoming a stuck up skinny bitch? I sure as hell hope not! I have never really had this happen to me before? I dont know maybe I am just more aware of myself and I wish that I could help everybody lose weight and be healthy and happy or something?! I have no clue! I just know that being over weight makes me so unhappy and I can only imagine how people much larger than me must feel. I mean I am only a size 12 I know it could be so much worse but I know how unhappy I am even in a 12... I know there are people out there who would do just about anything to fit into a 12! Ok I am ranting now

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow, L has been having a really bad week so it is hard to get on the computer to update! Haven't forgotten about you guys though!
Till next time
C

No comments: