Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gross realization

Today was WI and look at me go, I STS AGAIN this week FFS! If I have hit a plateau already I will be so upset! I know that I cannot lose weight if I dont exercise but I have been and staying OP! So I am giving it one more week before I try extra exercise or start eating my flex or something!

The menu today:
Breakfast:
Honey Nut Cheerios (2pts)
Green Tea (0pts)
Lunch:
2 hamburgers (lean ground beef) 3oz's each (8 pts)
served on 2 portobello caps (0pts)
2 slices cheese (2 pts)
Big Salad no dressing (0pts)
Supper:
1 bowl chili (5 pts)
Snacks:
1 Activia yogurt (2pts)
12 almonds (2pts)

I still have 3 pts for the day I am going to try really hard to make sure to get them in.

Tonight as I was going through the pantry putting some things away I saw a container of Crisco... and I can recall when I was a little kid (i'm talking no more than 8?!) that I used to eat shortening right out of the container... and I wonder why I got fat? How messed up and disgusting is that?!

Activity today will be after L goes to bed:
30 mins cardio (2 pts)
20 mins shred (4pts)

No comments: