Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oops!

Well, I had planned on going shopping today but looks like I will have to do it tomorrow... spent the whole day with L's grandparents on his daddy's side! AND we got to hang out with my other baby boy Mister Duke! It was awesome! Duke gave L a whole bunch of kisses (hes not so good with kids and he only ever kisses me and C so it was a big deal that he was really good with L)

Eating went great today:

Breakfast:
All Bran Bar (2pts) ... wasnt that hungry
Lunch:
Spaghetti leftovers (6 pts)
1 cup 1% milk (2pts)
Supper:
Lean cuisine chicken carbonara (6pts)
Steamed Veggies (0pts)

I still have 8 points left but ive not really felt hungry! I do plan on having a snack before I call it a night.

I also still need to do some exercise for the day (the visiting was so good that I can forgive myself for not getting in a whole bunch of AP's today)

Otherwise its been a great day :)
I plan on watching a movie before bed and hopefully seeing my BFF tomorrow :)
Good Night everybody!
Till next time

C

No comments: