Saturday, October 3, 2009

30 Day Shred - Day 3

This is going to be a short post! I haven't done my workout yet but will be doing it as soon as I get this post up. My legs still hurt quite a bit today. Going up and down stairs hurts, and oddly enough going down stairs hurts the most! I am also having a hard time getting up and down from/to the floor to play with baby L. But it is that good kind of hurt that makes you feel proud of yourself for working out!



I promised to upload some pics to do my comparison with at the 30 day mark, and I was feeling pretty tired of having my gorgeous mug all over the Internet in workout clothes so I just took pics in what I was wearing! so I have a front, back and side view of me in dress clothes. I will take pics again in 30 days to see if there is any significant improvement as well as post my new measurements then. Please be reminded I just had a baby so I still have a gross belly!



















So I posted the measurements the other day but these pics here are me at 196.2lbs.

I have been tired today as I didnt sleep much last night so my eating has kind of been crap.
I had a bowl of pasta at lunchtime (8pts) and a turkey sandwich for supper (5pts)

I am off now to do my workout. I will have 6AP for the day as I plan to do an additional 30 mins of cardio after my shred.

Till next time
C

No comments: