Monday, October 5, 2009

30 Day Shred - Day 4

I didnt have a chance to log in yesterday to update but I did get in my workout. Surprisingly its only been 4 days and I can notice a big difference. I am ALMOST to the point that I can survive the first set of girlie push ups. Which I know may not seem like much becuase it is only 30 seconds but seeing as I couldnt even do a girl pushup to begin with, this is a huge deal to me.

The first three days I woke up sore every single day and it hurt like hell to go up and down stairs, today is the first time I woke up and dont really feel any pain. The way the shred is set up is for you to move on to the next level when you are ready. I am thinking I will continue at level one until day 10 and do level 2 for 10 days and if I get strong enough level 3 for 10 days. I still find some of the moves difficult on level one so I will be there for a few more days for sure!

Eating was fine yesterday, had lots of fresh fruits and veggies! Got all my water in also.

I will try to get on later this evening to update on how today went but I am sure it will go just fine. If the decent weather holds up I will do some cardio outside with baby L.

No comments: